"You won't recognize the future, you'll make it!" (Stanislaw Brzozowski).
Many companies face the daily challenge of completing daily operational routines as smoothly and goal-oriented as possible. Time resources for strategic considerations and orientations tend to be scarce or even non-existent.
To take time as a company in a structured framework in order to honor and perhaps realign the company vision and the company strategy on the basis of the actual analysis releases in most cases undreamt-of development potential.
- Reflection of the status quo (actual analysis)
- Making development areas visible & strengths
- Development of a corporate vision and development of corporate goals (short, medium and long term)
- Integration of corporate strategy into everyday business
- Development of success factors
- Development of concrete implementation steps of the corporate strategy
- Actual analysis - in the form of one-to-one interviews before the first workshop or as part of a two-day analysis workshop, which serves as the basis for strategy development
- Filter and define development potential & strengths
- Develop and define the corporate vision and strategy and corporate goals
- Go through the development process and align the corporate strategy with concrete steps for sustainable integration into everyday business
- Reflection of the actual situation
- Conscious (re)alignment of the company for the next years (eg 10 years)
- Set conscious implementation steps based on the coordinated corporate goals
- Structured and sustainable corporate development
- Recognizing company potential
4 - 6 days (depending on objective formulation and IST analysis methodology)
We would be pleased to advice you. Let's talk about your project.